Saturday, June 18, 2011

BlogBlurb - Why I Believe Gov. Rick Perry Will be the Next President of the United States

Since late January I've been investigating America's most successful CEO, and trying to figure out how to fix this vaccum that appeared to exist in Conservative leadership for Presidential candidates.

I determined the best candidates were unable or unwilling to run. However, because of a combination of chance, and having friends in Texas that couldn't stop bragging about their economic environment I stumbled into an initial cynical perspective on Texas Governor Rick Perry. As I explored him further, and evaluated his blemishes (any reasonably experienced politician has them), I realized that this was my horse in the race. Even though he wasn't in the race.

By early April I began posting on my FB wall his accomplishments and dropping lines in threads about how he could help lead our executive branch back from the brink of unconstitutional oligarchy and dismal failure.

Within the last few weeks, I've been elated to see the Conservative nation come around to noticing him. Does he have flaws? Yes. Do we have the liberty of purist principles at this hour? No. Are his fundamentals sound and in line with my own? Yes. But, can Obama beat this man? (that's the question...) No.

More coming....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home